In this blog post, I described how you can provide us with ratings and comments for our topics on TechNet and MSDN through the Click to Rate and Give Feedback facility.
In February 2010, the following Windows networking topics have been updated based on your comments:
· Using Windows Tools to Obtain IPv6 Configuration Information
Fixed broken link.
· Remote Access Step-by-Step Guide: Deploying Remote Access with VPN Reconnect
Added links to the topics within the guide.
· Configuring Firewall Rules
Added a link to the Step-by-Step guide.
· Domain Controller Diagnostics Tool (dcdiag.exe)
Added a link to the tool.
· Simple Network Management Protocol
Updated for Windows Server 2008.
· Configure a stub zone for local master servers: Domain Name System (DNS)
Added information about local master servers.
If you see something that needs to be corrected or clarified, please let us know by describing the specific problems and the changes that need to be made through Click to Rate and Give Feedback.
Thank you for providing the feedback and thanks to my teammates Dave Bishop, Vic Horne, Greg Lindsay, Corey Plett, and Scott Somohano for making and publishing these changes.
Joe DaviesPrincipal Technical WriterThe Windows Server Networking Documentation Team