Greetings networking fans!
I recently scrubbed and updated the following TechNet Technologies and Solutions Web pages for Windows networking with new sections and links to Windows Server 2008 content:
· Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
· Internet Protocol Security (IPsec), also available from http://www.microsoft.com/ipsec
· Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), also available from http://www.microsoft.com/ipv6
· Network Access Protection
· Network Policy Server, also available from http://www.microsoft.com/nps
· Routing and Remote Access, also available from http://www.microsoft.com/rras
· Virtual Private Networks, also available from http://www.microsoft.com/vpn
· Windows Firewall
· Wireless Networking
These Web pages are technology or solution focused and provide a single place from which you can get to multiple types of content (help content, white papers, videos, The Cable Guy articles), for multiple audiences (IT professional, developer, end user), and for multiple versions of Windows.
As always, enjoy!
Joe DaviesPrincipal Technical WriterThe Windows Server Networking Documentation Team