Check out these new resources on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 networking:
· DirectAccess Solution Web page
This page describes DirectAccess and provides links to videos, demos, whitepapers, and related Web sites. You can also get to this page from http://www.microsoft.com/directaccess and http://www.directaccess.com.
· DirectAccess Datasheet
This 2-page datasheet provides a brief overview of DirectAccess and its benefits, system requirements, and features.
· Case studies for DirectAccess: Convergent Computing and Sporton International
These case studies describe how Convergent Computing and Sporton International are using DirectAccess and realizing its benefits.
· Next Generation Remote Access with DirectAccess and VPNs
This topic compares DirectAccess with traditional remote access VPNs and describes how most organizations will use the two remote access technologies side-by-side.
· Using DirectAccess to Provide Secure Access to Corporate Resources from Anywhere
This Technical Case Study describes how Microsoft IT is using DirectAccess to make users more productive and reduce costs for Internet-connected offices.
· BranchCache Technical Overview
This white paper describes the different BranchCache modes, how BranchCache is configured, and how it works with Web and file servers.
For more information, see the TechNet Web pages for DirectAccess and BranchCache.