We are seeing a few cases where the VBA component of the Office 2013 apps stop functioning. The applications are working properly when installed. Then a few days later VBA buttons no longer work. Here are the scenarios that wehave seen:
In most cases repairing MS Office fixes the issue.
What we believe is happening is there is a registry cleaner or system maintenance type application removing some our registry keys that weneed for VBA to run successfully. In the above scenarios when the MS Office application was installed the VBA worked properly.
This is happening on 2 Windows 8/64 Bit Office 2013 systems. There are no registry keys grayed out. Other ideas?
We have tried restoring and even uninstalling and reinstalling office 2013/365 to no avail.
Add Outlook to the problem list. Same problem with error loading VBA.
I've been unable to use VBA after a clean install of Office 2013 Home Premium. It worked fine on my previous machine where I installed it as an upgrade. If I erase the OTM file I can get VBA to work once and then it fails again so it's not because of security problems nor certificates.
Done repairs and reinstalls ...
I cannot get the VBA code to run from a command button or in the editor. It will not perform any of the code.
I now have a Word Macro that fails to run under service pack 1 of Office 2013. At the momemt it would seem that it takes a recompile of the macro under SP1 to make it work, but still working on this. Anyone see simular issues.