Microsoft Games (Solitaire etc.) Cannot Work Normally in Windows 7
Microsoft games (Solitaire etc.) cannot work normally in Windows 7
We can reset the games feature to solve this issue:
1. Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features.
2. Select Turn Windows feature on or off.
3. Uncheck Games. Click OK, and then reboot to apply these changes.
4. Repeat the steps 1-2 above, and then Check Games feature again.
5. Click OK, and then reboot the computer to apply these changes.
This 'fix' did not do a thing for the drag & drop problem I have w/Solitaire. The cards sometimes refuse to move for several tries. Drives me to distraction!