Monday - Interview with a Wiki Ninja
Tuesday - TNWiki Article Spotlight
Wednesday - Wiki Life
Thursday - Council Spotlight
Friday - International Update
Saturday - Top Contributors of the Week
Sunday - Surprise
In our TechNet Wiki, we have many members in different countries.
All this multicultural integration is a proud because there are no differences when we write an article.
We just want to share quality information and learn more about our favorite Technology.
You can see the Community growth in different countries through the posts Progress in each language by Wiki Ninja Tomoaki.
It might make you think: "This Wiki looks like a Tower of Babel" !
I can affirm that we have rules to maintain an organization between the various articles created, about same title on each language.
We have four TechNet Wiki languages (in alphabetic order):
- Chinese language (zh-CN and zh-TW): http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/zh-cn
- English language (en-US and other several languages): http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki
- Portuguese language (pt-BR and pt-PT): http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/pt-br
- Russian language (ru-RU): http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/ru-ru
See some important items to consider when write your article:
- It's the English Wiki and in each language with own Wiki(Chinese, Portuguese and Russian), we don't use language code in parenthesis at the end of the article.
- For non-English articles in the English Wiki, put the language code in parenthesis at the end of the article.
- This is for filtering in searches, to make it easier to identify what language article was written.
- In English Wiki, we also have add the language code as a tag (without the parenthesis).
This guidelines and other considerations you can read in User Experience Guidelines and Non-English Language Title Guidelines.
This topic was discussed and motivated by Payman Biukaghazadeh, member of the TN Wiki International Council.
See you soon here !
Brazilian Wiki Ninja Durval