Monday - Interview with a Wiki Ninja
Tuesday - TNWiki Article Spotlight
Wednesday - Wiki Life
Thursday - Council Spotlight
Friday - International Update
Saturday - Top Contributors of the Week
Sunday - Surprise
While the last week of the year is the best moment for a Ninja to contemplate what we have achieved with Technet Wiki, it's also the best moment to thank the people that have made it such a succes!
Thank you for:
- making the Technet Wiki a reference plaform. Just see how many product groups have joined us to publish primary product documentation (for example see the SCM pages)
- helping us to keep TNWIki a high quality plaform
- helping us to keep the TNWiki clean of spam and plagiarism. Just for your information near 3500 articles have been cleaned, vs 15000 articles currently published.
- growing the Technet Wiki cross region (with the Brazilian, Russian, Chinese TN Wiki and the numerous languages on the English wiki...) (See: Friday with International Community Update – Progress in each language (Nov. 2013) )
- supporting the Technet Wiki by helping us to improve it day by day
- launching new initiatives to put the TNWiki in the picture
- posting new ideas for improvement on the Technet Wiki forum (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=tnwiki)
- folllowing us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/wikininjas)
There are so many more reasons to be happy to have you on board!Keep up the good work!
So, I hope you can enjoy your holidays, and let me wish you a Happy New Year!
[Ka-jah Shakaah!] The Security & Identity Ninja.
Peter Geelen email@example.comPremier Field Engineer - Security & Identity at MicrosoftCISSP, CISA, MCT
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/geelenp