And then the next biggest question i get asked, is How do i get my hands on that App-V Service Pack 1 Component? Well as always the answer is Microsoft Volume licence site.
We released the App-V 4.5 Service Pack 1 Client/server and Sequence, adding Win7 support and a number of other great features. Remember what the upgrade processes is for an App-V full Infrastructure deployment…..
1) All Clients Upgrade
2) All Servers Upgraded
3) Sequencer Upgraded!
Remember that order is your key to getting a pat on the head!
So enough of the chat, dude where's my download!??!!
So how can you get your hands on App-V 4.5 Service Pack 1 and the rest of the MDOP team, well the answer my friends is on https://licencing.microsoft.com.
You can download it today from the MVLS website.You will obviously need to have a valid agreement to download software.
1. Go to https://licensing.microsoft.com
2. Log-in using Passport account
3. Go to the Products Download Section
4) Under Software Assurance released 2009-10-19 you should see “Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack for Software Assurance 2009 R2”
5) Once you select that you can select Language and your download speed and away you go!
<p>Ouch, a 1.7GB MDOP download just to get the service pack. There has to be a better way...</p>
<p>go a beta game the world heres the website(requires byond game) you can dowload it in www.byond.com after that search for the world fragment thats all </p>