Now after most of my customers get there hands on the MDOP 2009 R2….. the next big question is , where is the Terminal Server Client! ahhhhhhh its a different download!
So how can you get your hands on the Remote Desktop Services App-V 4.5 Service Pack 1 client, well the answer is “again” my friends is on https://licencing.microsoft.com.
You can download it today from the MVLS website.You will obviously need to have a valid agreement to download software.
1. Go to https://licensing.microsoft.com
2. Log-in using Passport account
3. Go to the Products Download Section
4) Under Windows Servers released 2009-10-19 you should see “Windows Remote Desktop Srvcs CAL 4.5 with SP1 with Application Virtualization for Terminal Server”
5) Once you select that you can select Language and your download speed and away you go!