This is an update to an older blog around downloading the MDOP. The MDOP now contains the 4.2 release.
You can download it today from the MVLS website
1. Go to https://licensing.microsoft.com
2. Log-in using Passport account
3. Select Product Downloads on the left pane
4. Select in the “Search By Product���:
a. Desktop Optimization Pack for SA (This is the fulfillment for Windows Desktop Client & MDOP)
5. Select “English” for the “Language”
6. Click on the “search” button
7. The following page should appear with the MDOP 2007 Release:
So a recap with ongoing support
· SoftGrid 4.1 SP1 has been made available on download.microsoft.com for the SoftGrid perpetual and MDOP customers starting June 1st
-SoftGrid 4.2 has been made available for MDOP customers from the MVLS website. This is also available for customers via MSDN for test and development.
After an enjoyable weekend watching the Rugby World Cup (Which is a great love of mine!). I thought I