Microsoft Office Sharepoint

All my posts are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer no rights.

Browse by Tags

Related Posts
  • Blog Post: People search results returns sps3:// instead of http://

    Talking about odd behaviors or things that one can configure and have unexpected results in SharePoint, here’s one: You search for People Names. All looks fine, the names are returned, all looks ok, BUT when you click on the URL that should take you to that person’s public profile, you receive a “Page...
  • Blog Post: Profiles don’t get imported from AD

    I ran into this while attempting to import the profiles and playing with my managed properties in the SSP. Here’s what I did and noticed: Having defined my  BDC as a People Details Repository  the initial purpose of the test was to completely replace all the user details in the search results...
  • Blog Post: This Site scope does not return any results

    Noticed something weird the other days: I was fiddling around managed properties in my search settings and thought of deleting some of them to remove them from being indexed and from the search results. Among other managed properties deleted, I also deleted the “Site” managed property. What I noticed...