U.S. Partner Community
Join our monthly partner call.
Visit the West Region portal page.
West Region keynote at WPC.
Partner resources for the new Office.
Partner resources for Windows 8.
Stay informed as a U.S. partner.
Hear yee, hear yee- this weekly webcast has gone to a monthly rhythm as a result of partner feedback. Microsoft is giving more time back to YOU so you can sell, sell, sell.
This month, host Ken Stone gave us a vivid recap of Worldwide Partner Conference highlights and pivotal announcements by keynote speakers. We also heard about important updates within MPN which are explained in detail here. Watch the on-demand recording of this webcast via the link below.
Expert: Margaret Valentine; firstname.lastname@example.org
· New Branding: At WPC, we announced that “Gold” and “Silver” branding will be introduced to replace “Advanced Competency” and “Competency” levels. Please note, these tiers are at the competency level, not at the partner level.
• Specializing in Cloud: There will not be a separate Cloud competency as we will be integrating Cloud into each of our competencies. However, we just announced two key programs to help partners move to the Cloud!
• Cloud Essentials is a subscription offering available to all MPN partners. It is free for first year. There is no commitment required by the partner regarding the number of customer wins. This offering provides 250 seats of BPOS and 250 seats of CRM Online for the partners internal use. It will also include Azure and Intune (when available).
• Cloud Accelerate is a subscription offering all of the benefits included in Cloud Essentials, as well as deeper benefits including training and support. It also requires a stronger commitment from the partner, including a commitment to close 3 deals during the year. There will be no charge for this offering for any partner that already has a competency already (any competency). Partners can use the Cloud Accelerate brand to demonstrate their focus and experience with Cloud solutions.
• For more information, please contact the Microsoft Partner Network Experts at 1-877-254-6825 or email@example.com
Watch the Monthly Webcast on this subject at: https://www112.livemeeting.com/cc/microsoft/view?id=WestWeekly-48
To view simply enter your name and the case-sensitive recording key: WestUS1
*For all other West Region Partner announcements visit the West Region MPN Homepage.