Josh Condie – Starting this week is a 4-week technical training series to help the architects and technical presales resources in your organization ramp up with Microsoft Azure. It will require a 4-5 hour commitment per week (with a 1 hour of webcast, homework, labs and office hours participation.
The first webcast session is Tuesday, 6/3, at 9am PDT, so please act quickly to register.
· 60 minute training webcast each week
· Up to 3 hours of homework (reading, labs/exercises, participating in ‘office hours’ with the instructors, etc…) per week
· Leverage expertise of Microsoft Azure MVP’s
· Guest speakers from the Microsoft Azure Product Group
· Learn about the key components and services surrounding Microsoft Azure IaaS
· 300 Level Technical presentations
· In-depth product demonstrations
· Best practices on how to implement technology for customers.
· Learn about the best ways to sell the Microsoft Azure platform to customers
· Learn how to best engage with MS Field
· Dealing with objections
· Registration will require you be a member of the Microsoft Partner network; make sure your Microsoft Account/Windows Live ID is associated with your organization. Find out more here. Association may take 48 hours to process.
· Please do not register on behalf of someone else – please associate the Windows Live ID first then register for training. Find out more here.