Hi Cloud Sellers!
GREAT NEWS! Exchange Online Archiving (EOA) is now available as add-on to any Enterprise Exchange Online plan.
What does this mean? Exchange Online Archiving (EOA), including In-Place hold and unlimited storage, was previously only available to be purchased as an add-on to on-premises Exchange Server 2010 mailboxes. Customers who wished to use Exchange Online mailboxes and required In-Place hold (or Litigation hold as it is sometimes called) were required to purchase Exchange Plan 2 (or E3/E4.) With this enhancement, Exchange Online Archiving (EOA) can now be purchased as an add-on to any Exchange Online plan, including Kiosk and Plan 1.
Specifically, Exchange Online Archiving (EOA) is now available as an add-on for Enterprise K1,K2, E1, A2, G1, and Exchange Online Plan1, Exchange Online K SKUs at a cost of $3.00 per user license per month.
How to add this to purchase:
During purchase process you select to Add your selection to the cart:
Following dialog is displayed, select optional add-ons:
From there you will now see option to add Exchange Online Archiving:
See similar example for the E1 SKU:
For customers who have already purchased the process is as follows:
When accessing your licenses on the Commerce Portal in the Office 365 console here you would see following:
And here you will see optional add-ons section to add Exchange Online Archiving:
Thanks and good selling!
Is there a difference in features between Exchange Online Plan 2 and a combination of Exchange Online Plan 1 + Exchange Online Archiving?
Exchange Online Plan 2 = $8 per month
Exchange Online Plan 1 + Exchange Online Archiving = $7
@JJM - Exchange Plan 2 also includes Data Loss Prevention as well as Unified Messaging (voice mail.) See table on the Exchange Online Service Description: technet.microsoft.com/.../exchange-online-service-description.aspx
When I go through the same set up, its not giving me an option to choose the mailbox I wanted. its saying this will add on to previously purchased E1 license.
1 Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.
I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.
I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).
Reasons I chose them over the others:
1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.
How did they do it
1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.
I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different
experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!