I have put together a number of webcasts around Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2, those are here.
Now that Windows Server 2012 is coming to the market, I wanted to provide some of the same information (webcasts) around Hyper-V on Windows Server 2012. Just like my last series, this series will evolve. I always get frustrated with product updates because the training information is either geared to the newbie that knows nothing, or all of the information is geared towards the people upgrading and does nothing for the newbie. I will try to straddle this line and address both camps. Let me know how I’m doing.
Below is the list of my current (and planned videos). I will hopefully add to this list as we continue to explore Windows Server 2012. If there is another area you’d like me to explore, please let me know!
1. Configuring BIOS and other pre-requisites for Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012 (Coming Soon)
2. Installing the Hyper-V Role on Windows Server 2012
3. Setting up a Virtual Machine Network on Windows Server 2012 (Coming Soon)
4. Creating a Virtual Machine on Windows Server 2012
5. Setting up a Windows Server 2012 Cluster
6. Setting up a Windows Server 2012 Cluster and Placing Virtual Machines into a Hyper-V Cluster on Windows Server 2012
7. Live Migration on Windows Server 2012
Here are some of the new capabilities in Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V!
8. Hyper-V Replica
9. Shared Nothing Live Migration
10. Storage Live Migration
last updated: August 29, 2013
Until next time!
Any updates now that the server is available?
Can i use "trust this computer for delegation to any service(Kerberos only)" instead of "trust this computer for delegation to specified services only "
Your video is very informative on the setup. But I have a planning and design question that I think you can help answer before I create my cluster. How can I email you?