B V A
Wanted to provide an update to what was originally called – Office 365 Demo Provisioning Toolkit – See original post here
The team recently upgraded the original toolkit to now be part of the Microsoft Experience Center or MEC -
Please see POST - http://blogs.technet.com/b/uspartner_ts2team/archive/2013/03/01/get-demoing-office-365.aspx
Office 365 Demo Provisioning Assistant, some of the Updates include:
- No installation necessary, ClickOncetechnology is used to run the Office 365 Demo Provisioning Assistant from the cloud.
- Bring Your Own Tenant – partners can refresh their current extended trial with new content and as we add more content, they will be able to stay up-to-date without having to create and extend new tenants
- Email Notifications – as it is now all run from the cloud, you do not have to have the client running while provisioning is happening. You can start the process and go on about your business, we will email you when it starts and when it completes.
- Word and OneNote documentation for partners who prefer one over the other.
Plus all the things that were there before:
Quickly create an Office 365 trial tenant with demonstration data
Auto-Provisioning of Users, Email, Calendar, SharePoint Sites, Lync Profiles, Customization. Everything you need out-of-the-box to do demos.
90 Minutes+ of fully guided demonstration content and script broken out into easy to consume scenarios of productivity.
Technical setup and configuration documentation
- Deliver rich demonstrations to your customers across all of the Office 365 products and services. - Accelerate the sales process by giving your customer an Office 365 experience focusing on the future of productivity
- Deliver rich demonstrations to your customers across all of the Office 365 products and services.
- Accelerate the sales process by giving your customer an Office 365 experience focusing on the future of productivity
Replication of a fully built out a demo environment on Office 365 in less than an hour: