B V A
Wanted to provide an update to what was originally called – Office 365 Demo Provisioning Toolkit – See original post here
The team recently upgraded the original toolkit to now be part of the Microsoft Experience Center or MEC -
Please see POST - http://blogs.technet.com/b/uspartner_ts2team/archive/2013/03/01/get-demoing-office-365.aspx
Office 365 Demo Provisioning Assistant, some of the Updates include:
- No installation necessary, ClickOncetechnology is used to run the Office 365 Demo Provisioning Assistant from the cloud.
- Bring Your Own Tenant – partners can refresh their current extended trial with new content and as we add more content, they will be able to stay up-to-date without having to create and extend new tenants
- Email Notifications – as it is now all run from the cloud, you do not have to have the client running while provisioning is happening. You can start the process and go on about your business, we will email you when it starts and when it completes.
- Word and OneNote documentation for partners who prefer one over the other.
Plus all the things that were there before:
Quickly create an Office 365 trial tenant with demonstration data
Auto-Provisioning of Users, Email, Calendar, SharePoint Sites, Lync Profiles, Customization. Everything you need out-of-the-box to do demos.
90 Minutes+ of fully guided demonstration content and script broken out into easy to consume scenarios of productivity.
Technical setup and configuration documentation
- Deliver rich demonstrations to your customers across all of the Office 365 products and services. - Accelerate the sales process by giving your customer an Office 365 experience focusing on the future of productivity
- Deliver rich demonstrations to your customers across all of the Office 365 products and services.
- Accelerate the sales process by giving your customer an Office 365 experience focusing on the future of productivity
Replication of a fully built out a demo environment on Office 365 in less than an hour:
I saw the webcast, great work. However I'm having some issues using it myself. It begins to run --> I click Create or Reprovision --> But then when I click next... it says "Office 365 Demo Provisioning Assistant - BYOT has stopped working"
Have you heard of anyone else getting this error?
YES! I'm having this exact error and I can't figure out what to do about it. Don't see anyone else mentioning it anywhere. I really need to get this working... Please HELP!
I am also getting the same error. On multiple machines too..
When I try to create a new tenant in the installation I keep getting the error below
"There was an error creating the office 365 tenant.Please check that address information is correct"
I am filling in my personal email address and a dummy domain. Any ideas why it throws me out?
Hi guys any progress on this? I am having the same issue.
There was an error creating the office 365 tenant. This is due to either the service being unavailable or an unknown error. Please try again later.
Do we know when the solution will create a 2013 solution?
Any updates here? this is happening on all systems I attempt this on. looks to be .net related
Uninstalled and re-installed .net issue still remains, attempted with both IE9 and IE10 and issue still remains
While i can't tell you anything about a fix. you can use microsoftofficedemos.com as a temporary solution to create office 365 Demos.