The Cloud is here and it is real. According to a study recently completed by Everything Channel’s IPED Research division, by 2012, at least 50% of all customers will have some form of a cloud solution underway. Many partners continue to ask these questions:
How do I get started with the cloud? What decisions do I need to make now with my existing practice? How will this impact my existing services portfolio? What tools and resources are available?
The workshop will cover real-time decision where you can expect to leave with an action plan on critical changes required in your business to take advantage of the booming Cloud market and specifically Microsoft Online Services. Plan to leave the session with valuable insights on:
• Recognizing the revenue and margin differences between on premise vs. online services opportunities using the Profitability Tool
• Understanding how Microsoft Online Services can impact positively your business model
• Modifying your compensation plans to motivate your sales teams
• Identifying new services opportunities in the cloud environment
Bring your business plans, sales plans and marketing plans and let us help you shave months off of your time to implement a successful Cloud practice. Stay ahead of the competition and don’t delay on thinking about how your business will support the cloud.
· What: Business Model Transformation Workshop for Microsoft Online Services
Bloomington – Bloomington Microsoft Office
Chicago – Chicago Microsoft Office
DC – Chevy Chase Microsoft Office
NYC – NYC Microsoft Office
DFW – Las Colinas Microsoft Office
South Florida – Ft. Lauderdale Microsoft Office
· Who: IAMCP US or HTG Partners who are Business Decision Makers and ready to start thinking about the cloud
· Details: Box lunch will be served. Special meal requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 15 business days prior to the event.
· What to bring: Collect your business plans, marketing plans, sales compensation plans, services delivery plans, management reporting dashboard and bring them to class.