Hurry time is running out on your FREE EBS migration kit. This Kit helps partners and customers migrate from the suite to the standalone products by providing most of the individual component software from the suite at no charge. This offer and kit availability expires December 31st, 2010.
Following December 31st, the EBS Migration Kit will no longer be offered and anyone who wishes to move to the individual products will need to purchase them through traditional channels.
*** Partners and Customers who acquire the EBS Migration Kit today do not need to migrate out of the suite immediately.
The Kit includes:
- 3 licenses of Windows Server 2008 Standard.
- 2 licenses of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard.
- Microsoft System Center Essentials 2007. (Including 10 Server Management licenses & 50 Client Management licenses)
Call To Action
- Acquire the EBS Migration Kit until December 31st through a simple online order process – EBS Migration Kit
- To learn more about the EBS Discontinuation, please visit the EBS Website.
Wouldn't that suggest customers actually deployed EBS? I thought the reason it was cancelled was due to the fact no one was buying it.