Hot Sheet training schedule.
Meet updated competency requirements.
Save up to 40% on Microsoft certification exams.
Cloud OS training sweepstakes.
Training to prepare you for exams and assessments.
Stay informed as a US partner.
Read the US Partner News Online.
No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes ends April 27. Open only to authorized representatives of companies enrolled in the Microsoft Partner Network with a valid MPN ID who are legal residents of the US, age 18 and older. For details, including free alternate method of entry, see Official rules.
Home | Training schedule | Practice Accelerators
Here are some ways you can get ready to take the latest version of Microsoft SQL Server to your customers.
1. Attend the SQL Server 2012 Virtual Launch on March 7.
2. Attend a SQL Server 2012 Special Ops Tour for technical decision makers in a city near you:
3. Build your SQL 2012 Learning Plan with on-demand sales or technical training.
4. Read the SQL 2012 Sales Advisor to learn why your customers should care, common objections and edition comparisons.
5. Use your Partner Advisory Hours toward these upcoming online workshops:
Power Start Workshops – focus on new product features and presales opportunities (Cost: 1 Advisory Hour)
Momentum Workshops – build deep deployment and development skills (Cost: 1 Advisory Hour)
Practice Accelerator – add a new Microsoft practice or expand an existing practice (Cost: 10 Advisory Hours)