U.S. Partner Training Resources
Register for upcoming training.
Build or deepen your Microsoft practice.
Earn your Microsoft technical certification.
Earn your Microsoft sales accreditation.
Meet Microsoft competency requirements.
U.S. Partner Team blog.
Today the Microsoft Gear Up LicenseWise tool is transitioning to the worldwide version of Microsoft LicenseWise for Volume Licensing. Check it out! LicenseWise makes your life as a partner easier – there are tools to help you create customer quotes, find the right licenses and solutions for your customers, and more.
If you haven’t used LicenseWise before, take this quick training that will walk you through the great features of this tool.
Before you can access the new LicenseWise, you’ll need to be sure and associate your Windows Live ID with your organizations MSPP ID. Here’s how:
Step 1: Create a Windows Live ID
• Need a Windows Live ID account? Create one now!
• Currently have a Windows Live ID account? Move on to step 2
Step 2: Associate your Windows Live ID with your Microsoft Partner Program ID
• Associate as an individual from the instructions here
• After you submit your request to associate, you’ll need to wait for your organizations account administrator to approve your access request. Once approved, you’ll be asked to fill in your profile. Once saved, you are finished.
Step 3: Start using LicenseWise!
• Begin using the new LicenseWise tool TODAY!
Here’s a preview of the tool:
Have you used LicenseWise before? What are your experiences with the tool?
PingBack from http://microsoft.linkedz.info/2009/05/04/the-us-partner-learning-blog-microsoft-licensewise-simplifying/