Hot Sheet training schedule.
Meet updated competency requirements.
Save up to 40% on Microsoft certification exams.
Cloud OS training sweepstakes.
Training to prepare you for exams and assessments.
Stay informed as a US partner.
Read the US Partner News Online.
No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes ends April 27. Open only to authorized representatives of companies enrolled in the Microsoft Partner Network with a valid MPN ID who are legal residents of the US, age 18 and older. For details, including free alternate method of entry, see Official rules.
Home | Training schedule | Practice Accelerators
Today the Microsoft Gear Up LicenseWise tool is transitioning to the worldwide version of Microsoft LicenseWise for Volume Licensing. Check it out! LicenseWise makes your life as a partner easier – there are tools to help you create customer quotes, find the right licenses and solutions for your customers, and more.
If you haven’t used LicenseWise before, take this quick training that will walk you through the great features of this tool.
Before you can access the new LicenseWise, you’ll need to be sure and associate your Windows Live ID with your organizations MSPP ID. Here’s how:
Step 1: Create a Windows Live ID
• Need a Windows Live ID account? Create one now!
• Currently have a Windows Live ID account? Move on to step 2
Step 2: Associate your Windows Live ID with your Microsoft Partner Program ID
• Associate as an individual from the instructions here
• After you submit your request to associate, you’ll need to wait for your organizations account administrator to approve your access request. Once approved, you’ll be asked to fill in your profile. Once saved, you are finished.
Step 3: Start using LicenseWise!
• Begin using the new LicenseWise tool TODAY!
Here’s a preview of the tool:
Have you used LicenseWise before? What are your experiences with the tool?
PingBack from http://microsoft.linkedz.info/2009/05/04/the-us-partner-learning-blog-microsoft-licensewise-simplifying/