There are significant changes in the pricing, licensing, skus, and key product features of Windows Intune with the new Wave D offering launching this month –greatly enhancing the partner reselling and services opportunity.
Many partners are seeing strong success leveraging Windows Intune to help drive new customer conversations around:
(1) Unmanaged PCs,
(2) Office 365 deployments, and
(3) mobile device management (BYOD).
Outlined below are a sample of the key changes coming in Wave D. Please plan on attending any one of the four sessions that we are hosting to learn Why you should take another look at Windows Intune:
Jan 24th 9am (PST) Register (Noon EST)
Jan 24th 2pm (PST) Register (5pm EST)
Jan 25th 9am (PST) Register (Noon EST)
Jan 25th 2pm (PST) Register (5pm EST)
Here are a few of the many exciting changes we will cover:
- Management of an extended range of devices including Windows 8, Windows 8 Phone, Windows RT, Android and iOS, providing great BYOD scenarios from a single console.
- New SKUs with attractive pricing giving users more options to choose from:
(per User/ Month)
Windows Intune (without SA)
Per User Licensing (Up to 5 devices per user without Software Assurance)
Per User Licensing (Up to 5 devices per user)
Windows Intune Add-On For Configuration Manager
No need to choose between System Center Configuration Manager or Windows Intune
- We also have an exciting promotion to introduce...
Nice article and very helpful ..