Local Engagement Presents: Small and Midsize Business TV (SMB TV)Reach Your Customers with SMB TV: A Joint Webcast Opportunity with Microsoft
Would you like a cost-effective way to deliver your technology message to a large audience? With SMB TV, you can!
The Local Engagement Team is pleased to announce the launch of SMB TV, a new webcast series that allows you to offer expert technology presentations delivered directly to your customers by Microsoft.
Each live webcast covers a specific topic offered by you and presented by Microsoft subject matter experts, with a focus on technology solutions that are relevant to your target audience. No technical know-how or content preparation is required by you because the webcasts are created, broadcast and hosted for you by Microsoft.How SMB TV WorksOur automated event process ensures that your webcast is simple and easy to manage. SMB TV allows you to:
· Host a joint webcast co-branded with Microsoft that covers key SMB technology topics
· Receive a ready-to-use email invitation to send to your customers and prospects. The invitation is customized with your company information and contains a hyperlink to your unique Microsoft-managed event registration page where customers can click to attend
· Access and manage your registration list to follow-up with attendees
· Provide your customers with a follow-up survey to measure the event’s success
· Have the flexibility to offer your webcast as a live broadcast or on-demand session
Get Started with SMB TVTo sign up to offer these events to your customers, we require that you respond by February 18, 2011. Please send an email to the Local Engagement Team at email@example.com and provide the following information:
1. Your company name
2. Your company contact information (phone number, email address, business address)
3. Your company website URL
4. Your company logo attached as a JPEG file. Please note: Your image must be 72dpi and no larger than 180x700 pixels. If you choose to invite your local Chamber of Commerce to participate, please include their logo in the same image file.
5. Your preferred time zone to be displayed on your registration page
Once we receive your information, we’ll provide your customizable email invitation with your unique registration page URL to promote your SMB TV webcast event.
The first SMB TV webcast kicks off on March 16 with an overview of Microsoft Virtualization and System Center Essentials. Don’t delay – please respond by February 18 to ensure your participation in this special opportunity!