U.S. Partner Community
Join our monthly partner call.
Visit the East Region portal page.
East Region keynote at WPC 2013.
Partner resources for the new Office.
Partner resources for Windows 8.
Stay informed as a U.S. partner.
Microsoft Community Connections (MCC)...
The MCC team proactively reaches out to “Chamber of Commerce-type" organizations to bring together audiences for events that highlight the latest in technology solutions
Microsoft Community Connection resources include:
· Event in a box (presentation content, marketing materials, money for refreshments, even software to raffle off!)
· Location for your Live Event
· Promotion for your Live Event
· Help assembling Audience for your Live Event
As the Microsoft Partner you simply need to:
· Be willing to share your knowledge of solutions customers want (Office 2010 and Windows 7)
· Share this turn-key live event opportunity with a qualifying local organization* that you belong to or organizations that you think would be interested
(*Only “Chamber of Commerce – type” organizations can sign-up for these events. Chambers, Rotary Clubs, Diversity Organizations, etc)
STEPS TO FOLLOW!
1. Check out www.mscommunityconnections.com
2. Tell your Chamber-type organization about this program and have them REGISTER for a free event
3. Be sure to tell them that you want them to choose YOU as their Microsoft partner.
For more information, please go to www.mscommunityconnections.com