Microsoft Community Connections (MCC)...
The MCC team proactively reaches out to “Chamber of Commerce-type" organizations to bring together audiences for events that highlight the latest in technology solutions
Microsoft Community Connection resources include:
· Event in a box (presentation content, marketing materials, money for refreshments, even software to raffle off!)
· Location for your Live Event
· Promotion for your Live Event
· Help assembling Audience for your Live Event
As the Microsoft Partner you simply need to:
· Be willing to share your knowledge of solutions customers want (Office 2010 and Windows 7)
· Share this turn-key live event opportunity with a qualifying local organization* that you belong to or organizations that you think would be interested
(*Only “Chamber of Commerce – type” organizations can sign-up for these events. Chambers, Rotary Clubs, Diversity Organizations, etc)
STEPS TO FOLLOW!
1. Check out www.mscommunityconnections.com
2. Tell your Chamber-type organization about this program and have them REGISTER for a free event
3. Be sure to tell them that you want them to choose YOU as their Microsoft partner.
For more information, please go to www.mscommunityconnections.com