On March 17, 2010, Julie Bennani, the General Manager of the Microsoft Partner Network, will launch a series of webcasts and 2 LIVE Question & Answer sessions for Partners about the Microsoft Partner Network. This series is designed to showcase how to best engage with the Microsoft Partner Network to add value to your business. During these webcasts you will:
· Learn how the network provides you opportunities to strengthen your capabilities to help provide more value to you and your customers,
· Discover the resources available to you to better serve your customers and create customer demand, and
· Connect with Microsoft and your partner network to spark innovation and connection.
There will be 5 webcasts total. Each webcast will run 3-5 minutes. The topics will cover:
· Microsoft Partner Network – Overview
· Microsoft Partner Network Communities – featuring information on online communities, Microsoft sponsored communities and peer sponsored communities.
· Microsoft Partner Network Subscriptions – featuring the latest Microsoft Action Pack subscriptions coming this spring. This webcast will also cover benefits and requirements associated with Microsoft Partner Network subscriptions.
· Microsoft Partner Network Competencies – featuring the vision for Microsoft Partner Network competencies & plug partners to “get current” on the latest technology to meet new requirements. This webcast will also cover benefits and requirements associated with Microsoft Partner Network competencies.
· Microsoft Partner Network Advanced Competencies – featuring the vision for Microsoft Partner Network advanced competencies & highlight look at all benefits coming for partners. This webcast will also walks through the requirements associated with Microsoft Partner Network advanced competencies.
How to Participate:
· View the webcasts on March 17, 2010 at www.microsoftpartnernetwork.com.
· Ask questions during the 2 Live Q&A Sessions: 9:00-10:00 am and 5:00-6:00 pm (Pacific Time)
o If you are a Twitter account holder, you can get your questions answered during two live question and answer sessions with Julie Bennani and team at twitter.com/msPartner on March 17, 2010 from 9:00-10:00 am and 5:00-6:00 pm (Pacific Time).
o If you are not a Twitter account holder and want to participate in one of the live question and answer sessions, you can download tips to get you going on Twitter. If you want to view the question and answer sessions but not ask a question, you can watch the twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/mspartner or watch it at http://www.microsoftpartnernetwork.com/ via the Join the Conversation box on the lower left side of the screen.
o For more information on these webcasts, please click here.
To prepare for the webcasts, I recommend downloading the Value of Earning a Competency Guide – full version or summary. The guide provides a first look into the benefits and requirements for the new Microsoft Partner Network competencies and advanced competencies.
I hope you can join us on March 17. Thank you!