......to nominate your business for an H1 Central Region Partner Award!
Each year, Microsoft recognizes a broad spectrum of partner innovation and contribution. From competency excellence to supporting nonprofit technology access, apply for awards that highlight your organization’s strengths.
This is a great opportunity for recognition – Please see below for details and be sure to submit before the deadlines!
Local Area Awards:
Each semester, your local Microsoft team recognizes partners who have excelled in marketing, growth, competing to win, partnering, and customer experience.
You can view full details on the award categories and self-nominate using our new web-based submission tool. Nominations for this award period are open from August 17, 2009 to December 11, 2009.
Winners for FY2010 H1 will be announced December 18, 2009 – January 8, 2010.
What does a winning solution offer me?
• Area H1 and H2 award winners will be acknowledged at the FY10 (July 2010) Worldwide Partner Conference.
• Area newsletters following announcement of winners will highlight winning partners.
• Area partner briefing sessions that correspond with the announcement of winners will also highlight the winning partners.
• Microsoft will provide partners a press release to the partner to use for local media publications.
• Microsoft will display the Area winners on our Central Region Partner Website.