It’s a pretty ongoing basis that I hear questions from partners regarding the best place to find information or stay connected to the local Microsoft team. I’ve got an answer for you, bear with me- it’s a multi-part answer.
First up manage your profiles:
We need to know who you are and what you do in your organization (Marketing, Technical, etc..) The very last thing Microsoft wants to do is SPAM you. So, update your Microsoft Partner Individual and Organization profile. We target communications based on partner information we have in your profile to keep you current on information relevant to your organization and your role.
• Update your profile here: Partner Portal https://partner.microsoft.com/US
Next up, give us Feedback:
Flag good and bad experiences, love a newsletter- tell us. Hate the invitation you got to an event that is not even close to your business model- tell us. We need to know what’s going well to drive continual improvements and what’s not working so we can change course to better suit your needs.
• “Feedback and “Partner Newsletter” links at bottom of every portal page
• Send e-mail to PartnerQ@Microsoft.com
Last, definitely not least, my top picks for you to stay connected to the CR Team:
The Central Region Partner and Marketing Team, has a few key vehicles we use to communicate with partner. Here are my recommendations for you if you want to know where we publish information, events and resources.
1. Attend the CR Monthly Partner Call. 3rd Friday of the month, hear from our business leaders, product experts, sales, marketing, we’ve always got a great line up. Register here.
2. Read the MPN Newsletter. Our team write the welcome letter for the first edition each month, we outline key priorities for our partners each month there
3. Visit the Region/area pages on our MPN Portal. We keep the pages updated with local resources, events and activities.
4. Of course the blog, but you’re here already and we love that!
<p>""1. Attend the CR Monthly Partner Call. 3rd Friday of the month, hear from our business leaders, product experts, sales, marketing, we’ve always got a great line up. Register here.""</p>
<p>But we're never available on Fridays for these. Are they recorded somewhere so we could listen later? Please?</p>