U.S. Partner Community
Join our monthly partner calls.
Visit the Central Region portal page.
Central Region keynote at WPC 2013.
Partner resources for the new Office.
Partner resources for Windows 8.
Stay informed as a U.S. partner.
1. Loadfests: Register for WIN 7 Loadfests in your Area, to learn tips and get a free copy of NFR WIN 7 Ultimate, register here.
2. Digital Launch: Listen to the digital launch by Steveb on SEPT 29th, 9:00am PDT.
3. Objections? Visit www.readyset7.com to learn more about getting ready for Windows 7
4. Stay current via training from the Partner Learning Center at:
5. Exchange Code: RC is available and downloadable today. Customers can download the RC bits here.
Get Set (Build Pipeline):
6. Do an event or campaign: Host a Sneak peak event and do a RTGM campaign (you can even get up to a $500 refund until 12/31/09), check out this site for more information.
7. Sponsorship: There are some sponsorship opportunities available for our SMB partners, starting at $1,500. Visit Launch Central for details.
8. Web Syndication: Subscribe to Windows 7 Web Syndication, a free service that is just launching and keeps your partners’ website populated with the latest information for their customers. Visit Launch Central for more information.
9. Launch In a Box: The first 1,000 partners to Register a customer event (event date must be between 10/12/09 – 2/1/10) are eligible to receive their own Launch-in-a-Box kit that includes plenty of giveaways for attendees
10. Leverage Offers: Use www.microsoftincentives.com offers and VAR Rebate https://partner.microsoft.com/us/VARrebates to increase sales velocity, and improve margins