U.S. Partner Community
Join our monthly partner calls.
Visit the Central Region portal page.
Central Region keynote at WPC 2013.
Partner resources for the new Office.
Partner resources for Windows 8.
Stay informed as a U.S. partner.
In my last post, I laid out the various trainings under Business Readiness. Today, I will be addressing the 2nd Learning Package for VAR Readiness- Licensing Programs!!
You can find these packages in the Learning Plan Tool: www.microsoftlearningplans.com
Take the training in the Licensing Programs - What VAR's Need to Get Started package to learn more about Microsoft licensing. Ideal training for: Sales Reps and Licensing Specialists.
• Volume Licensing Fundamentals—Introduction to Microsoft Volume Licensing Programs I - Why Volume Licensing;
• Volume Licensing Fundamentals-Introduction to Microsoft Licensing
• Volume Licensing Fundamentals - Introduction to Microsoft Financing
• Volume Licensing Fundamentals—Introduction to Microsoft Software Assurance for Volume Licensing
• Volume Licensing Foundations—Overview of Microsoft Volume Licensing for Small and Medium Organizations
• Volume Licensing Foundations—Overview of Microsoft Open License
• Microsoft Volume Licensing – Open Value Price Level C Update for Resellers
Remember, you can build a Learning Plan with all or some of these and pass out to your team. It is easy with just a few clicks. Please let me know what you think about our Business Readiness and Licening Readiness packages.
Next blog post will outline the 3rd package- Selling with Microsoft.
Good Selling and hope to see you at WPC!
Scott Akin, Enablement Director