I attended a roundtable yesterday with our Central Region SMS&P VP, Jennifer Heard and a small group of Microsoft Partners in Minneapolis. We had a list of 4-5 topics for discussion, but spent about 90% of the time on BPOS. There was great feedback and quite a bit of questions that spanned from technical in nature to sales and how to build a business around BPOS. The first thing that came to my mind was, we need to help our Partners have access to all of the information they need to incorporate BPOS as part of their business strategy.
If your in the same group as many of the partners that attended the roundtable yesterday, I want to let you know that our Central Region BPOS Team is hosting BPOS Office Hours. These are open hours where you can join a LiveMeeting to talk with the team or just listen in to what other partners are asking or saying.
Here is a bit about Office Hours:
Looking for help in pushing your BPOS deals forward as we drive towards Microsoft’s year end?
Need answers to some of your burning BPOS questions?
Want to learn how you can participate in selling and delivering on BPOS to your customers?
Here’s your opportunity to participate in a unique recurring LiveMeeting, called BPOS Office Hours, to get the answers to your questions!
· Each Office Hours session will be hosted by a member of Microsoft’s BPOS virtual team.
· Office Hours will be scheduled each Tuesday and Thursday through the month of June.
· Think of BPOS Office Hours very much like your time in college when the professor had office hours for you to stop in and ask questions.
· The agenda for each session is determined by your questions. No formal presentations. The course of our discussion is unlimited.
· Not sure what to ask, but want to learn? Jump on the call and be a “fly on the wall” to listen in on the conversation.
· Attend as much or as little as you want on each call. Come and go during the timeslot as your schedule dictates.
· Each Tuesday & Thursday in June 2009
· 10:30am-11:30am Eastern Time; 9:30am-10:30am Central Time
· You are invited to attend an online meeting using Microsoft® Office Communications Server. Join the meeting
· Make sure the Office Live Meeting client is installed before the meeting: install here
· Computer audio is enabled if you have speakers and/or headset
To join a meeting from your phone, dial in using the following information:
Phone: +18883203585 [English]
Phone: +14257063500 [English]
Conference ID: 6623489