IT organizations are under increasing pressure to ensure high service levels and deliver infrastructure efficiency, while lowering operating costs and adhering to best practices.
System Center 2012 is Microsoft's solution to this challenge. The key component to achieving this is Orchestrator. Orchestrator provides the ability to:
• Reduce Manual Tasks and eradicate manual errors.
• Reduce end to end process execution times and delays.
• Automate cross silo operational processes.
• Integrate and Orchestrate existing heterogeneous IT management tools.
Kelverion are System Center 2012 Orchestrator experts. We have more than 5 years’ experience in building large, complex automation solutions using Orchestrator and Opalis and over the years have faced virtually every challenge thrown up when implementing Orchestrator.
Attend this valuable webcast Cost Reduction with System Center 2012 Orchestrator Tuesday December 11th, 2012 at 10:00 AM GMT.
1. Challenges posed by Current IT Operations Processes
2. Where Orchestrator fits
3. Results realised by customers - 20 to 40% reduction in operational cost processes
4. How Orchestrator enables these benefits
5. How to identify the cost reductions in your business
Join Kelverion for a 30 minute webinar Cost Reduction with System Center 2012 Orchestrator where we discuss how Orchestrator delivers savings and how to start your implementation.
Tuesday December 11th, 2012 at 10:00 AM GMT