Are you interested in learning first hand exactly how a Microsoft private cloud can help your business, our new guided labs will show you how a Microsoft private cloud, built on System Center 2012 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, dramatically changes the way business consumes IT services.
These 14 user-friendly labs take users on a step-by-step guided tour of a Microsoft private cloud without the time investment required by a typical lab to configure the environment.
Demo the Microsoft private cloud yourself with 14 free self-guided labs
Here is the list of labs so you can browse and learn at your convenience:
1. Provide resources through self-service requests
2. Drive consistent service delivery
3. Provision additional cloud infrastructure
4. Delegate cloud resources
5. Create consistency through service templates
6. Perform a standardized application deployment to test
7. Stage application resources
8. Self-service deployment of an application to a production environment
9. Gain insight and visibility through reporting
10. Monitor infrastructure
11. Taking corrective actions in the infrastructure
12. Reduce time to resolution with application performance monitoring
13. Deploy an update to service instance
14. Explore creating dashboards
For the full evaluation experience, download System Center 2012 (RTM) with the optional Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 package.
Bookmarking this page! thanks for the great resource