Like TechNet UK on Facebook
Date: Tuesday,March 20, 2012
Time: 5pm UK Time, 10am Pacific Time
Chris Jackson, Principal Consultant, Microsoft Corporation
Mike Russell, Systems Consultant, Quest Software
Greg Lambert, Microsoft Application Readiness Expert, Quest Software
Join Quest Software and Microsoft for an interactive webcast on how to prepare your applications for migrations to Microsoft Windows and Office platforms, new Internet Explorer versions, and virtualized desktop and application environments. These experts will show you solutions that can help you rapidly assess and fix application compatibility issue. You’ll see how to:
· Convert non-standard applications into Microsoft Standard Installer format for a comprehensive assessment of your application portfolio
· Prioritize applications to be re-licensed, replaced, and tested, with “red, amber, green” rankings for suitability.
· Avoid manual assessments and remediation, troublesome deployments and post-migration support issues
· Understand the impact of Windows updates and patches within minutes, and introduce them with confidence
· Identify applications that can be virtualized within seconds and ensure they meet packaging standards
Don’t miss this chance to learn how you can carry out timely, successful migrations of your applications to fully leverage business-critical Microsoft infrastructure.
Register at https://swrt.worktankseattle.com/webcast/7961/preview.aspx