This is a collection of the top Microsoft Support solutions for the most common issues experienced when using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (updated quarterly). Note that some content that applies to earlier versions of SQL Server is listed, because it can be also helpful with SQL Server 2012 issues.
1. Solutions related to AlwaysOn Availability Group resource unexpected failures:
2. Solutions related to performance – server:
3. Solutions related to Stand-alone – setup or upgrade:
4. Solutions related to Cluster – Setup or upgrade:
5. Solutions related to Cluster failover:
I am facing issue with sqlserver 2012 tabular model , while failover tabular analysis services from node 1 to node 2 couple of cubes got corrupted , this is happening reqularly , could you some one please help me on the same
I cannot download SQL 2012 and get an error for every version I try downloading. SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU download gives me an error stating, "not supported for your x86 system...find the one that matches your system." So next, I downloaded SQLEXPR_x64_ENU and
the error states, "Not comparable with your Windows Version you need x86 or x64...contact Software Publisher.
I am running a 32 bit version.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!