Here is a collection of the top Microsoft Support solutions for the most common issues experienced when using Microsoft Lync 2013 (updated quarterly).
1. Solutions related to Sign on and authentication – External users:
2. Solutions related to Sign on and authentication – Internal users:
3. Solutions related to GroupChat:
4. Solutions related to Service startup:
5. Solutions related to Viewing your Company Contact's Information (presence, contact card, status) and/or Initiate IM:
I need help in troubleshooting Lync mobility issue with android phones. Kindly reply me back at uma.yellapragada@Hotmail.com
Thanks in advance
I have installed Lync 2013 as part of the MS Office 2013 suite on my 64-bit Windows 7 HP Probook 640G1 laptop. The Lync is unable to recognize audio device although sound is working perfectly fine on the laptop. It seems to recognize if the Intel USBHubs
are uninstalled, but then it reinstalls during re-boot. Are there any permanent fixes? Please suggest.
have already installed the Lync 2013 version and is asking for a password I forgot. How to obtain this password or how to fix a new one????