Here are the top Microsoft Support solutions for the most common issues experienced when using Microsoft Lync Server.
1. Solutions related to Sign on and authentication - Internal user:
2. Solutions related to Sign on and authentication - External user:
3. Solutions related to Manageability, Planning, and Deployment\Installation and uninstallation issues (using Msiexec, updates, Office Communicator Automatic Updates, and pilot cleanup):
4. Solutions related to Manageability, Planning, and Deployment\Service startup:
5. Solutions related to Group Chat:
Mac Lync is completely useless as of 14.0.7 and I can't roll back the fixpack that broke it. When will you address this issue?? http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/lync/en-US/1ea7487f-5ded-4713-93c8-1abd594aea74/lync-for-mac-2011-crashing-since-update-to-1407?forum=ocsclients
I need help. I downloaded Lync 2013, but when I try signing in (with a g mail address) a fault message of cannot find server or DNS problem with g mail. What am I doing wrong?
hello Guys, pls i want you to help me out i can't sign into my microsoft lync , the sign on details are okay but i can't just sign on, the user name i use in logging in to my account is the same i use in loging to my lync pls guys help me out. thanks.
Thank you Mary Hutson.
Thanks for the collection! To the other commenters who have trouble signing in or other issues, please try the forums, there are several of us that frequent several times a day to help you out.