Here are the top Microsoft Support solutions for the most common issues experienced when using Microsoft Lync Server.
1. Solutions related to Sign on and authentication - Internal user:
2. Solutions related to Sign on and authentication - External user:
3. Solutions related to Manageability, Planning, and Deployment\Installation and uninstallation issues (using Msiexec, updates, Office Communicator Automatic Updates, and pilot cleanup):
4. Solutions related to Manageability, Planning, and Deployment\Service startup:
5. Solutions related to Group Chat:
Mac Lync is completely useless as of 14.0.7 and I can't roll back the fixpack that broke it. When will you address this issue?? http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/lync/en-US/1ea7487f-5ded-4713-93c8-1abd594aea74/lync-for-mac-2011-crashing-since-update-to-1407?forum=ocsclients
I need help. I downloaded Lync 2013, but when I try signing in (with a g mail address) a fault message of cannot find server or DNS problem with g mail. What am I doing wrong?