Understand how you can gain the advantage of this large and growing market
The UK Public Sector remains a significant market opportunity for Microsoft partners. Much of the media coverage has focused on budget cuts and job losses but the reality is that Public Sector ICT budgets are forecast to grown over the coming 3-5 years in such sectors as Education, Health and Local Government. Much of this expenditure will focus on localisation of services, more effective use of shared services and rationalisation of infrastructure using virtualisation and cloud computing.
Microsoft is delighted to bring to Scotland the latest readiness & sales training sessions aimed at targeting the Public Sector that can help you to:
· Reach and Engage local public sector organisations as a local business
· How Microsoft can support you by removing the barrier to entry for AERs and improvements to licensing programmes
· Compete & make money from the Public Sector
· Leverage resources and tools from Microsoft to help engage this market
· Transition from selling OPEN licensing from the private into the public sector.
The following agenda should take you through everything you need to know to help adapt your business proposition to the new Public Sector which is much more receptive to working with smaller ICT providers using standard packaged software and solutions to drive up productivity and drive down costs.
9:00 – 09:30 Registration and Coffee
9.30 – 10.15 Welcome - The Public Sector opportunity
10:15 – 11:00 Utilising the advantages of EES-OVS licensing: Changes from CASA – what does it mean to you?
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee & Opportunity to visit pods
11:30 – 12:00 Understanding Open Licensing for Government and the eligible organisations
12:00 – 12:15 How can you maximize the opportunity?
12:15 – 12:30 Question and Answers
To register for these events, then please click on the following venues:
· 1st March 2011 – Microsoft Offices, Edinburgh