Find, organize and share information all in one place
Use OneNote 2010 for much more than your typical note taking. Collect content—anything from typed text to a copied photo—and use search and tags to find it once it’s stored. Stop wasting time looking through folders and get what you need at your fingertips.
Step by Step: Search
1. Click in the search tab and choose to search “all notebooks”, or click on a specific notebook or tab
2. View all the places that your topic is mentioned, across all of your notebooks
Step by Step: Tags
1. Click anywhere on an item that you want to flag
2. From the Ribbon’s Home tab, click on a tag appropriate for that item in the Tag section of the Ribbon
3. Use the “Find Tags” key to see your tagged items listed. A great feature for everything from To-Do lists to organizing your research.