Somewhere between the physical and the virtual
More announcements ...
On behalf of Microsoft and the event host, Catapult Systems, you are invited to join us at System Center Universe 2013!
The second annual System Center Universe is a one-day globally available technical event featuring Microsoft product gurus and community experts who will highlight the interaction of the System Center 2012 suite and other Microsoft-based products and solutions. It’s System Center 2012 with new galaxies!
The live, in-person event will be launching at the Irving Convention Center in Irving, Texas. We hope that you will join us in person! There is also an opportunity to view via a live simulcast. You can register for either the in-person event or simulcast here.
· In-person Event: Irving Convention Center, Irving Texas, 1/31/13, register here.
· Catapult Coordinated Simulcast Viewings: Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Denver, Phoenix, Charlotte, Atlanta, Tampa and other locations. For a list of all locations and to register, please go here.
· User Group Facilitated Viewings: Interested in your user group participating in SCU2013? Please email SCU2013@catapultsystems.com to receive a SCU 2013 facilitator package.
· Virtual Viewing: Available worldwide via www.systemcenteruniverse.com
· SCU2013 Mobile Application: Available on Windows Phone, Android and iOS for all in person and virtual registrants
· Engage with the Community: Follow #SCU2013 on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and check out the fun teaser videos: Video 1, Video 2, and Video 3 will launch 1/1/13!