Somewhere between the physical and the virtual
System Center Blogs
Configuration ManagerThe team that supports Configuration Manager.
OrchestratorA blog by the teams who make and support Orchestrator.
Operations ManagerThe folks who make and support Operations Manager.
Data Protection ManagerBlog done by the Data Protection Manager product and support teams.
Service ManagerCommunications from the System Center Service Manager team.
Virtual Machine ManagerThe team that makes and supports Virtual Machine Manager.
System Center HomeThe home page for System Center on the Web.
System Center on TechNetTechNet's agglomerated resources on System Center.
myITforum.comRod Trent's Web site primarily focused on systems and configuration management.
SystemCenterCentral.comThird-party site that pulls together stuff across the SC suite.
Deployment ForumCommunity site about Windows deployment matters.
The Blogcast RepositoryWhere you'll find technical videos, blogs, forums and more on Config Manager as well as other System Center products.
FAQShop.comHints, tips, answers, FAQs on Microsoft's systems management products.
Virtualization FeedMaster aggregator of blog posts and twitters on virtualization.
Virtualization HomeFor all pertaining to the Microsoft Virtualization story.
For those of you planning migration or upgrade activities, the Solution Accelerator team this week released the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 3.2. Details and download information can be found in their blog post linked here and below is a brief summary:
Introducing Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit
• SQL Server Database Instance Discovery (NEW!)
• Microsoft Online Services Needs Assessment and Survey (NEW!)
• Forefront Client Security/NAP Readiness Assessment (NEW!)
• Power Savings Calculator (NEW!)
• Virtualization Infrastructure Assessment (e.g. reporting the mapping of hosts by guests) (NEW!)
• Windows Server 2008 Hardware Assessment
• Server Consolidation Reports and Proposals (Hyper-V or Virtual Server 2005 R2)
• Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 Hardware Assessment
• Desktop Security Assessment to determine if desktops have anti-virus and anti-malware programs installed and up-to-date, or if the Windows Firewall is turned on
Enjoy - Larry
PingBack from http://4sysops.com/archives/tweets-eventsentry-v290-minwin-explained-windows-7-news-windows-31-retired/
Comments in this blog are open and monitored for each post for a period of one week after the posting date. If you have a specific question about a blog post that is older than one week, please submit your question via our Twitter handle @System_Center