Management Anywhere: Any Cloud, Any Platform
Hybrid Cloud IT Management Blogs
Configuration ManagerThe team that supports Configuration Manager.
OrchestratorA blog by the teams who make and support Orchestrator.
Operations ManagerThe folks who make and support Operations Manager.
Data Protection ManagerBlog done by the Data Protection Manager product and support teams.
Service ManagerCommunications from the System Center Service Manager team.
Virtual Machine ManagerThe team that makes and supports Virtual Machine Manager.
System Center HomeThe home page for System Center on the Web.
System Center on TechNetTechNet's agglomerated resources on System Center.
myITforum.comRod Trent's Web site primarily focused on systems and configuration management.
SystemCenterCentral.comThird-party site that pulls together stuff across the SC suite.
Deployment ForumCommunity site about Windows deployment matters.
The Blogcast RepositoryWhere you'll find technical videos, blogs, forums and more on Config Manager as well as other System Center products.
FAQShop.comHints, tips, answers, FAQs on Microsoft's systems management products.
Virtualization FeedMaster aggregator of blog posts and twitters on virtualization.
Virtualization HomeFor all pertaining to the Microsoft Virtualization story.
• Application model for Exchange Server 2007
• Extensibility with new models from Microsoft, including Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. A model for System Center Operations Manager 2007 will be available soon.
• New, more powerful deployment wizards deliver unprecedented ease of use
• Support for 64-bit processor architectures
• Comprehensive reporting of disk IO and storage utilizations
• Increased flexibility in customizing server usage profiles
Unlike the previous version, SCCP 2007 doesn’t require a Microsoft TechNet Plus or MSDN Premium subscription, and is available for anyone to download now on the Microsoft Download Center. Please visit our website to learn more about SCCP 2007.
Sr. Product Manager
System Center Marketing
According to this post on the System Center Team blog , Microsoft has released the System Center Capacity
Comments in this blog are open and monitored for each post for a period of one week after the posting date. If you have a specific question about a blog post that is older than one week, please submit your question via our Twitter handle @MSCloudMgmt