This is the follow up event from a really successful Enterprise Security summit held earlier in the year. Judging by the following blurb together with quality of the speakers I expect this to be another good event that should be well worth your time if you're going to be in London on the 12th December.
If you'd like to attend then please either browse to the Enterprise Security Summit registration site or telephone 0870 166 6651
The agenda is as follows:
Breakfast from 08:00am
• Opening by Microsoft – Ed Gibson (09:00-09:30)
Incorporating a High Level Microsoft in the Environment Overview
• Key Note - Gartner Analyst on (09:30-10:30)
The Information Security Organization circa 2009Will there still be an Infosec team in 2009? Changes in governance models and technology will have a major impact the security team. Tom Scholtz, Gartner Research VP, IT Security and Risk Management
• Coffee (10:30-10:45)
• Morgan Cole – Legal Risks common to us all – Jonathan Naylor (10:45-11:45)
• The Infrastructure Maturity Model, in relation to your Security – Garry Corcoran (11:45-12:30)
• Integration of Microsoft Technology – Gopal Kutwaroo/ Asif Jinnah (12:30-13:00)
• Close and Lunch – Ed Gibson (13:00-13:15)
Note: I didn't have images of Morgan, Jonathan, Garry, Gopal or Asif otherwise I'd have included them too - no disrespect intended.