My control to allow direct editing of property values during edit time contained a small bug in the time compare function for Start and Expiration Date. I already uploaded the new version to GotDotNet but it might take some days for the new version to show up.
To correct the problem just replace the following line:
with this one:
dt = dt.Add(ts);
Thanks to Neil Moss for your hint on this!
Would it be possible for you to provide a 'step by step instruction' for how to use the control. I am getting 'Error creating control' message.
The control can be used as follows:
1) create a new C# class library project
2) remove the class1.cs file and add the file from the zip to the project
3) compile the project to a DLL
4) add the DLL to the VS.NET toolbar
5) drag&drop the control on your template file.