Here you will find a quick synopsis of all news from Microsoft’s Cloud Platform organization as it is released with links to additional information.
The Official SBS BlogThe System Center Team BlogSQL Server Team BlogWindows Azure Team BlogVirtualization Team BlogWindows Server DivisionSQL Azure Team Blog
Today Microsoft is releasing Microsoft Forefront Client Security Service Pack 1 (SP1), which supports:
· Agent protection on Windows Server 2008 – Server and Core
· Server role support and protection for Windows Server 2008 (except Core, which is Client only)
· Agent protection and server roles on Hyper-V
· Agent protection on cluster servers
· Agent protection on Home editions of Windows Vista or later, Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows 2000 SP4, and Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later
· NAP Integration
To try the SP1 release, customers should download and install the Forefront Client Security evaluation software or check out the Forefront Security blog for more information about today’s release.
Oggi è stato rilasciato il Service Pack 1 di Forefront Client Security (FCS). Il service pack include: