Oh no...did I just say the O word, oh well I have to live in real world and accept that there are many different database vendors and it is great to have the competition. But I thought I would share some links I was providing to one of our partners who is assisting a customer with interoperatability between Oracle and SQL Server.
· SQL Server Integration Services with Oracle Database 10g - http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/ssis-oracle.aspx
· Getting More Value from Your Oracle Databases with SQL Server Business Intelligence - http://www.microsoft.com/sql/solutions/bi/oracle.mspx
· Moving Large Amounts of Data Between Oracle and SQL Server: Findings and Observations - http://sqlcat.com/technicalnotes/archive/2008/08/09/moving-large-amounts-of-data-between-oracle-and-sql-server-findings-and-observations.aspx
· Microsoft Connector for Oracle by Attunity - The Oracle source and destination components are written to achieve optimal performance when loading data into Oracle or unloading data from Oracle in the context of Microsoft SSIS. - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=D9CB21FE-32E9-4D34-A381-6F9231D84F1E&displaylang=en
· Accessing External Data Sources with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa964120.aspx
Other links that will be useful for you are: