Let me preface this posting by saying a couple of things:
What I've tried to capture in this posting are a number of hurdles and issues I had to overcome in order to get BCS hybrid working between my o365 tenant and my on-premises SharePoint 2013 farm. As with my other posting on Troubleshooting Tips for High Trust Apps on SharePoint 2013 (http://blogs.technet.com/b/speschka/archive/2012/11/01/more-troubleshooting-tips-for-high-trust-apps-on-sharepoint-2013.aspx), this posting is a snapshot in time, but as we hear of other useful information I will come back and update this post. So, that being said, here are some issues that we saw when getting things configured and some ideas of how you might be able to work around them:
That's what I have for today, as I mentioned above, when/if we find other useful troubleshooting tips I will update this post.
Another great Hybrid post...thanks Steve!