Had lots of fun earlier trying to figure out why my Windows Phone 7 application could not connect to my WCF endpoint. I had tested things out thoroughly with a standard winforms client application and everything worked great, but whenever I tried hitting the same endpoint from my WP7 emulator I'd get the annoying error along the lines of "no endpoint listening" and if you look at the inner exception it was something like a 404 not found response. Of course this was completely silly, the endpoint was there. There were two things that I learned to resolve this:
I do not understand why Microsoft has a problem with <a href="http://certsuperior.com/" rel="SSL">SSL</a> certificates. It is the Internet security standard. The truth, that is problematic and bored because every time you want to make a connection to the WCF Service have to make the whole process. Of course it isn't surprising that Microsoft also is losing ground in the mobile operating systems.