Lot of times, we get request where customer are looking for having a persistent NFS mapping. Well NFS share on Windows clients are not available to all user’s session. One of the recommended option would be to add the NFS resource as a Network location. The steps below describes the same.
1. Right click on computer and click on Add a Network location
2. Click on Next
3. Click on “choose a custom network location and click Next again
4. Put the IP address of the Unix NFS server and the share name and click Next
5. Then type the name (your choice). The network share will appear in the same name.
6. Then you will get the below Window: Click on Finish
7. Once done, you should be able to access the share under your Network location.