· Ensight – Analytics and dashboards for System Center Service Manager 2012
· Pro-Ops – Management packs integrating Service Manager with Microsoft Project to convert incidents, problems, change requests and service requests to project requests, and convert project tasks into change requests.
· WebFront – Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2010 and 2012 console in a web browser
· MobileFront – Off-premise device access to Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012 from anywhere
· CTI for Service Manager – Computer Telephony Integration with Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012
· PowerPack for Service Manager – A collection of powerful add-ons to supercharge Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012
· ITSM Portal – A fast and intuitive alternative to the out-of-the box Microsoft System Center Service Manager Self-service Portal built with HTML5 and CSS3
· Billable Time – Record time spent per analyst on all work item types in Service Manager
· Send Mail – Extension for the Service Manager console which allows analysts to send e-mails such as questions or informational messages
· Customer Satisfaction – Allows users to give feedback about request resolution using the Service Manager self-service Portal
· Service Manager enhancements – Advanced View Editor 2.0, Entity Explorer and Clone User Roles
· IT Asset Management Pack – Adds powerful IT asset life cycle and software asset management functionality to Microsoft System Center Service Manager
· Data Management Pack – Speeds and simplifies getting data into and out of Service Manager
· Bar Code – Adds physical inventory management to Service Manager for asset receiving and tracking
No blog entries for a month and now a promotion for third party solutions.Hope there are some actual SCSM content soon. Like a roadmap or whats under development or anything really.
While the website referenced is a useful thing that we desperately needed, it's not the product team being active, and i'm a little bit concerned that we have this clearly PR news wire posting, instead of the Lync-Up presentation that talked to the revival of bug fixes and road maps. bad omen upon bad omen; Where is the phoenix?
Travis Wright should be added back to the team. Also No cloud vision so far for this product so far.
Where is Cireson?
Why isn't MSFT working to integrate these types of features into the product? Why do we need to implement SCSM, pay for licensing and then go to 3rd party vendors just to get add-ons to make the product more useable for people that actually live in it day in and day out? Combine the cost of buying add-ons and then potentially paying maintenance for them as well the value of the product becomes less evident, especially when there are other ticketing systems out there that do much more, with simpler configuration.If it weren't for some Cireson add-ons that we've been using, SCSM would be painful at best to use on a daily basis. Combined with the fact that the Data Warehouse is sketchy at best with reliability, which honestly the only solution MSFT provides is to throw more resources at the system (again, more cost) where is the value in the product?
I think and have been using Cireson in my Dev/Test and this seems to have taken SCSM to another level, Asset Mgmt, Portal, Change and best one is the Outlook plugins.
I agree with Marcel Hager. I know we can be impatient with news but we are grasping here for news. Hoping the improvements we see with 3rd party vendors actually are put in place with the actual product. Or at least something similar. Why are we stuck
paying twice for the same product. I hope....I really really hope that Microsoft doesn't let this slip. I am aware that creating a stable environment is needed but also improve the product as well. I mean it's 2014 and are we supposed to wait for SCSM 2015
for the improvements to occur? A few months ago I was really excited now....not so much. Feels like I am riding the MS rollercoaster!
Do you have a firm or company that need loan to start up a business or need,personal loan, Debt consolidation? For more information. We will provide you with loan to meet your needs. For more information contact us:email@example.com
And where is SCUtils?
But seriously, I expect to hear today the news about the road map on the Lync call. The phoenix is still on its way...