One of our ISV/SI partners in the Middle East, Signature Consultancy, is now offering two solutions that have been in high demand from SM customers for a long time now. Check it out!
SMAX is intended to provide SCSM with a scheduling functionality useful for booking analyst time for specific tickets. It uses exchange web services to send meeting requests directly from SCSM console to the assigned analysts. Additional details as well as a short video are available online (http://www.signatureconsultancy.com/smax.html)
SMTI (Service Manager Telephony Integration) creates a link between SCSM and computer based telephony systems. It was designed to reduce the support call time for the highest numbers of incoming calls to support(people would call support to check on an open incident status or to create a new incident). SMTI would link up with computer based telephony such as Cisco desktop agent, Lync, 3CX, Avaya and others… to identify the caller and bring up a summary list of open incidents for that caller. SMTI also provides a reduced form for creating an incident. It is suitable for all levels of support and is especially useful for front line or first level support. Additional details as well as a short video are available online (http://www.signatureconsultancy.com/smti.html)
SMTI (Service Manager Telephony Integration) has now evolved and the second generation is now available.
SMTI 2.0 offers:
- Seamless integration with telephony systems (Cisco desktop agent, Avaya one-X agent, Microsoft Lync, 3CX,...)
- Local language support (currently available: English, German, French and Russian)
- Stand-alone installation (can be installed without the SCSM Console) typical for front line support teams.
- High level and detailed incident view showing the latest non-private analyst comments.
- The option to use SCSM incident templates when creating new incidents.
More details and free trial are available from our website (www.signatureconsultancy.com/smti.html)