The IT Infrastructure Threat Modeling Guide is now available.
Organizations today face an increasing number of threats to their computing environments. You need a proactive approach to assist you in your efforts to protect your organization's assets and sensitive information. This guide provides an easy-to-understand method that enables you to develop threat models for your IT environment and prioritize your investments in IT infrastructure security.
This Solution Accelerator includes a Microsoft Word document that helps IT professionals develop and implement threat models for their IT environments, and a Microsoft PowerPoint® presentation that is designed for use in a learning or lecture environment to present the concept of IT infrastructure threat modeling. These materials are designed to help IT professionals accomplish the following:
· Provide use case scenarios for each component to be threat modeled.
· Identify threats that could affect their organizations’ IT infrastructures.
· Discover and mitigate design and implementation issues that could put IT infrastructures at risk.
· Prioritize budget and planning efforts to address the most significant threats.
· Conduct security efforts for both new and existing IT infrastructure components in a more proactive and cost-effective manner.
Download the IT Infrastructure Threat Modeling Guide.
Protect yourself from the identified threats using other Security and Compliance Solution Accelerators such as the Security Compliance Management Toolkit and the Hyper-V Security Guide